Dare to challenge the Dragon and you will be rewarded greatly. The Dragon’s Dynamite truffles are some of the strongest available sclerotia. These gems will take you on a mythical adventure through all era’s of time. Expect a majestic trip with strong visuals, intense feelings and deep thoughts. The popular Dragon’s Dynamite is especially loved by experienced travellers.
Start with a dose that matches your goals and preferred effects. We always advise to start slow, especially if you are a beginner.
Chew the truffles to bits and keep chewing until there is almost nothing more to chew on. Then chew for a little bit more. This will help release and activate the active substances. You don’t have to chew the whole portion at once!
After 30-45 minutes you will start to feel the effects. Then decide whether you want to increase the dose.
Curious about the nutrient composition of magic truffles?
Frequently asked questions
With a full stomach two reactions are possible. The first: there will be no effect from the truffles digested. No harm, just a waste of money! The second: it may take longer for the effects to kick in. And if you ate a second dose while waiting, you have been eating to many truffles. The effects can be too strong and you could get really uncomfortable. You will need to wait until the effects come down again. No harm, but you wasted your money again… Always wait at least 2 hours after a meal before using truffles.
A sitter is a person who is present during the trip and stays sober. The sitter can put the tripper at ease and ensure that the trip goes well.
The risk of addiction is nil when using truffles. Due to the strong effects that occur when using magic truffles, in most cases they are not used often. As a result, the risk of mental dependence/addiction is very small. The body also gets used to truffles very quickly. After frequent use you will hardly feel any effect.
According to the book Addiction by Gable, RS and Jellinek, the physical risks of psychedelic truffles are negligible. Permanent organ damage has not yet been reported anywhere and the toxicity of the active ingredient psilocybin is very low. It is estimated that a lethal dose is at least 1000 times the effective dose (addiction (2004), Gable RS)
RIVM investigated the harmfulness of 19 stimulants and looked at how toxic each substance is, how addictive it is, and what the social damage is (aggression, road safety, absenteeism). Look here for all the extensive reports: https://www.rivm.nl/drugs/risicobeoordelingen. The specific report about Sclerotia can be found here: https://www.rivm.nl/documenten/informatierapport-sclerotia.
In the Netherlands magic truffles are completely legal. But in some countries, Psilocybin holding products are not legal. Please check your own local rules and regulations.
Dutch minister of health Ab Klink said the following about this: ‘Research by the NVWA in 2002 showed that the total psilocin in samples of the sclerotia of the psilocybe tampanensis (truffles) was approximately 0.3%. The other types of mushrooms examined by the VWA in this context had a value between 0.5 and 0.9%. From this it can be concluded that truffles contain a lower value of hallucinogenic substances than mushrooms. Because of this, there is no danger using the truffles and therefore where not forbidden by law.
The strongest magic truffles are the High Hawaiians. Only experienced users should consider them.
The trip will last for 4 hours average.
McSmart Truffles are harvested and packed with the best care possible. Our truffles consist for about 35% out of solid substances. In comparison: a normal mushroom consists out of about 5% solid substances. The other 95% is water! That is why our magic truffles have a much longer shelf life than regular mushrooms. Because we always vacuum pack our truffles, we can guarantee a 3 months shelf life if stored correctly.
Sometimes the vacuum package isn’t completely tight around the product anymore. The truffles are a bit loose in the seal. This can have multiple causes. One of the most common causes is a change of air pressure and temperature. When this shifts the package could puff. Luckily this does not mean the truffles are not eatable anymore! But you can always test the truffles quality before use.
Before use, you can always test magic truffles. First of all, get them out of the package and put them in the cup. Check if the truffles look “fresh”. Then smell them. If they smell a bit like nuts with some sour hints, they are okay. After that you could check them by feeling the structure. The truffles should be a bit firm and give some resistance while pinching them before they smash. If you have the feeling that you are pinching a smushy tomato, the truffles probably not okay anymore. When still in doubt, you can always send a photo!